Παρασκευή 24 Ιουνίου 2011

Hello stranger

Say anything you like to me!You can't hate me more than I hate myself -Noone loves you like me.Noone -You have no idea how worthless you make me feel -I'm so close to saying fuck it and giving up- So much has suffered your heart.How can you still be willing to stay?-Being with you was the only time I've ever been happy-Protect me from what I want-You are being lied to-I love everything about you that hurts-Other people will always let you down-I won't let you close enough to hurt me-Human beings will always betray you-I live in constant fear that some woman might steal you away from me-I was so important to you,then someone better came along-How you hurt yourself on the outside,to kill the thing on the inside-I don't want to say goodbye to people anymore-I could never hurt you like you hurt me-Please don't tell anyone how I live-I remember everyone that leaves-Pain made me change-Nothing good ever stays with me.Absolutely nothing-Your soul is poisoned

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου