Παρασκευή 28 Οκτωβρίου 2011

Παλι.

I wrote this novel just for you
It sounds pretentious but it's true
I wrote this novel just for you
That's why it's vulgar
That's why it's blue
And i say, thank youAnd i say, thank you
I wrote this novel just for mom
For all the mommy things she's done
For all the times she showed me wrong
For all the time she sang god's song
And i say thank you mom
Hello mom
Thank you mom
Hi mom
I read a book about the self
Said i should get expensive help
Go fix my headCreate some wealth
Put my neurosis on the shelfBut i don't care for myself
I don't care for myself
I don't care for myself
I don't care

 Δεν θελω καν να γραψω γι'αυτο.Φοβαμαι και το στομαχι μου βραζει.
 Κ αν εισαι οντως διπλα μου,μεινε εκει.Να ξαπλωσουμε για λιγο.Να ξαποστασουμε.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου